Executive Search Process
So, how do we do it?
We conduct an intensive executive search to find top industry talent that just so happens to have a prior military background. We then screen them to make sure they can suit your industry requirements. Our chief goal is client satisfaction. We will only provide well screened, top industry talent and this is why Smith, Harney & Daly LLC is your force of choice.
In fact, we have so much confidence in our executive recruiting and placement process that we guarantee our results. If you are not satisfied during the initial start up period of a contract or full-time employee, that candidate will be replaced.
The Smith, Harney and Daly process is broken down into three phases
PHASE ONE — REQUIREMENT IDENTIFIED
Our process ensures that we deliver candidates able to make an immediate, positive impact on your business. It begins with a thorough identification of the clients need at hand.
• Our Account Executive will discuss the issue and will develop a resource requirement
• Our Account Executive will then brief the team on the requirement and will tailor the search criteria
• The resource requirement will outline the details for the position, location requests, skill set, technical requirements etc…
• The team will then begin researching and resourcing possible candidates
PHASE TWO — CANDIDATE SCREENING
Our team of recruiters are briefed and well prepared to begin the screening process. Careful, detailed screening ensures a candidate fit.
• Candidates screened, interviewed and selected by the recruiters
• The Account Executive performs a second level of screening for confirmation
PHASE THREE — CLIENT REVIEW AND APPROVAL
Qualified candidates are presented to client to interview and the client will provide feedback to account exec.
• Our Account Executive will extend the offer to the candidate as well as inform those that were not selected.
• Your new employee begins and the Account Executive will conduct regular follow up to ensued things are going smoothly.