Why Military Veterans?
Is your organization keeping up with it’s competitors? Are you offering your employees the finest leaders that are available? If not, then why not? The Fortune 500 has been tapping into the best Leadership Development Program the world has to offer. Why hasn’t your organization?
Examples of Leadership responsibility held by US military officers
Years of military experience # supervised size of budget responsibility
4-6 years experience 30- 50 members led 0 – $5M+
8-12 years experience 200 – 500 members led $10M- $50M+
20 – 30 years experience 1000 – 30,000+ members led $50M – $5B+
Take a look below to see some types of positions that may help strengthen your team
• High level leadership positions for retiring senior officers with several decades of battle tested leadership.
• Mid-level leadership positions for JMOs (Junior Military Officer)
• Entry-level leadership programs for veterans using their GI Bill benefits
• Information technology / Hardware / Software / Developer / Engineer Jobs
• Supply chain/ logistics jobs
• Human resources jobs
• Manufacturing and operations jobs
• Engineering Jobs
• Store / Facility management jobs
• Construction Jobs
• Field service jobs
• Sales & Marketing Jobs
• Healthcare Jobs