Candidate of the Week!
EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONTACTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CANDIDATE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SMITHHARNEY.COM AND REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE “BD CANDIDATE OF THE WEEK”.
Hiring Managers – Want Business – Contact us about this candidate.
This weeks candidate of the week is a retired US Army Colonel from the Intel world. He has tremendous experience in both the US and abroad and has tremendous reach into the Army and IC. He and has a direct relationship with the Deputy Director for policy for the Director National Intelligence and he also has numerous US and international contacts for cyber security, demining and CIED on the industry side.
His Agency/DoD contacts include
1. Director of NSA, his civilian deputy, the director of unconventional warfare and several other seniors at the SES level.
2. He knows the Director of NGA and also knows her Deputy well and those that look after support to deployed forces and coalition partners.
3. The Director of DIS (Defense Investigative Service).
4. On the Joint Staff, his contacts include the J2, the Centcom J2, and the person with budgetary responsibility for the special ops community and several other programs from the department level. The head of policy for Asia at the department level, as well as the head of policy for Afghanistan.
Army Contacts include –
1. The commander of INSCOM (the United States Army’s Intelligence and Security Command), her civilian chief of staff, and the G3 as well as most of her brigade commanders both in the United States and abroad.
2. The commander for the Army Intelligence Center and school and the Director of the Intelligence school for TRADOC (The U.S. Army’s Training and Doctrine Command).
3. The commander of Army Material Command (AMC), as well as her director of Army Contracting Command an SES.
4. The Army G2 as well as all of the directors on the staff who head up the information management directorate which at this stage is key as the government looks to cloud computing and the implications of that as well as most of the senior managers both military and civilian.
5. He also has senior level contacts at CECOM (The US Army’s Communications-Electronics Command) and PEO (Program Executive Office)for Ammunition, where he worked with them when at NIITEK as well as the PM office for engineer support. This also gave him access to Senior US Marine Corps Engineers as well as the Army Engineer center as well as several senior managers at ARL (Army research lab).
In the Navy -
1. He has a direct relationship with the past Director of Naval Intelligence and also a career Sigint officer.
2. A Retired Navy Captain who was his counterpart at NATO in Brussels working the civilian side of Intelligence.
3. He still has numerous contacts at NATO headquarters focusing on Afghanistan and cybersecurity which are the main focus for NATO and still maintains some influence there as he has been asked to assist them in meetings on capabilities for Afghanistan from a NATO perspective.
In the the Marine Corps his contacts include –
1. His old boss who was the J3 and past Commandant of the Marine Corps.
2. At Quantico he know the Intel Director for current ops and also has deep contacts at the War Fighting Lab.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CANDIDATE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SMITHHARNEY.COM AND REQUEST INFORMATION OF THE “BD CANDIDATE OF THE WEEK”.